Computer Science homework help
- Categorical: Comparing categories and distributions of quantities values
- Hierarchical: Charting part-to-whole relationships and hierarchies
- Relational: Graphing relationships to explore correlations and connections
- Temporal: Showing trends and activities over time
- Spatial: Mapping spatial patterns through overlays and distortions
Select a chart type from the text and discuss what the chart is used for and why you selected it. (The author has included a lot of different chart types in our course book)
Kirk, A. (2016). Data Visualization: A Handbook for Data Driven Design (p. 50). SAGE Publications.