In past years, New Orleans has been hit hard by hurricanes and other bad weather. The construction industry, working with New Port Community College, has put a renewed emphasis on training the Construction Management students to build structures that meet current building codes. You have been asked to create a flyer inviting all Construction Management students to attend a conference.
For this assignment, you will need the following files:
New blank Publisher publication
You will save your files as:
- Open the Access file Construction_Management and Save with the file name Lastname_Firstname_Construction_Management
- Create a form named based on the Students table, save it as Lastname Firstname Student Form
- Add the following student records.
- Use your first name and last name for the last record.
11171 54th Ave
12501 W Isabel St
15304 Cypress St
12513 Frierson Ave
- Create a report using the Report Wizard that includes the fields First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and Degree.
- Group the data by Degree and sort the data by Last Name. Change the column widths so all data is visible.
- Create a Publisher template of your choice.
- Save the file as Lastname_Firstname_Construction_Conference and then insert the your name in the footer.
- In a text box, add information about the Construction Management conference to be held on campus on March 3–4.
- In another text box, list Louisiana cities, such as Baton Rouge, Lafayette, that have had damage due to hurricanes.
- Insert and format appropriate online images.
- Create a business set for Mrs. Finale using the following information.
Director, Construction Management Program
New Port Community College
12745 Dartmouth Ave New Orleans, LA 70114
Building a better New Orleans
Business Information set name
- Start mail merge and choose your Access file Lastname_Firstname_Construction_Management as the data source.
- Filter the recipients to show only the Construction Management students.
- Insert the student’s name and mailing address.
- Save the publication.
- Complete the merge to a new publication.
- Save the merged publication as Lastname_Firstname_Merged_Conference and then update the footer with your name.
|First Name||Last Name||Address||City||State||ZIP||Phone Number||Degree|
|Micka||Baker||1513 Greens Dr||New Orleans||LA||70032.0||504-555-0176||Construction Management|
|Zena||Grows||15104 Eagle Way||New Orleans||LA||70032.0||504-555-0383||Construction Management|
|Mary||Aplletree||1866 41st Ave N||New Orleans||LA||70043.0||504-555-0983||Nursing|
|Jerry||Lewis||15817 Amber Walk Ln||New Orleans||LA||70032.0||504-555-4336||Business Administration|
|Chloe||Tanner||14206 S Davis Mabry Hwy||New Orleans||LA||70114.0||504-555-5331||Criminal Justice|
|Lisa||Gomez||1314 S Edmond Ave||New Orleans||LA||70139.0||504-555-2188||Construction Management|
|Mira||Hodge||1209 E Liverston Ave||New Orleans||LA||70148.0||504-555-5352||Accounting|
|Jackson||Borderline||12109 E Pale Ave||New Orleans||LA||70032.0||504-555-0186||Communication|
please note I will updated the first and last name.thx