1. Essay Topic 1: Define each of the terms: Distance, Displacement, Velocity and Acceleration. What are the units associated with each of these? Explain with examples. How are they related to each other?
2. Essay topic 2: Describe in detail all 3 of Newton’s laws of motion. Provide one real-life example for each of these laws.
3. Essay Topic 3: Describe the following terms with examples:
– Electric charge
– Electric current
– Electric Energy
– Electric Power
– Electric Potential
4. Essay Topic 4: What is an electric field? What is a magnetic field? How are they inter-related? Describe Fleming’s Right Hand Rule?
5. Essay Topic 5: Describe the difference between mass and weight.
You will need to conduct some external research in order to complete this essay: Robot A weighs 80 pounds on Earth. NASA wants to send Robot A on the ‘Amazing Space Shuttle’ which will be making stops at Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn and Jupiter.
Calculate what the weight of Robot A would be on each of these different planets.