Computer Science homework help
At a minimum, each student will be expected to post an original and thoughtful response to the DB question and contribute to the weekly dialogue by responding to at least two other posts from students. The first contribution must be posted before midnight (Central Time) on Friday of each week. Two additional responses are required after Friday of each week. Students are highly encouraged to engage on the Discussion Board early and often, as that is the primary way the university tracks class attendance and participation.
The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each unit.
Scripting languages, also known as interpreted languages, are used for many purposes, and there are many languages to choose from. These programming languages also offer a wide variety of functionality, so selection of an appropriate language is important when considering the use of a scripting language.
- Use the Library and Internet to find information about scripting/interpreted languages.
- Select 2 languages:
- Describe the primary features, strengths, and weaknesses of each language.
- Identify a task that would be an appropriate use of each language.
- Provide a small sample of code from each language, and discuss the functionality of the sample code.
- Include at least 1 reference to research sources.
- Cite all references using APA format.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and format should be correct and professional.
- Respond to at least 2 other classmates’ postings during the week.
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.