Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Attached files below.
- Follow the link for additional reading on hypothesis testing:
After reviewing data from a sample, an inference can be made about the population. For example,
Find a data set on the internet. Some suggested search terms: Free Data Sets, Medical Data Sets, Education Data Sets.
- Introduce your Data Set and Cite and Reference the Source.
- What trends do you notice in your data set?
- Based on the trends and the history of your data set, make a claim. What kind of test (left, right, two tailed) would you have to complete?
- Explain the steps needed to complete the Hypothesis Test. What is needed?
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
- NO PLAGIARISM
DUE: 4/17/20 @ 6PM, Eastern standard time.