Discussion Board Forum 2 Prompt
Topic: Current Young-Earth Research
In this 350 word (minimum) discussion board thread, you will choose from 1 of 10 current young-Earth Institute for Creation Research articles based on your interest. Follow these steps:
- Choose ONE of the following a current young-Earth articles from the list below.
- Oil, Fracking and Recent Global Flood (http://www.icr.org/article/oil-fracking-recent-global-flood/)
- Dinosaur Fossils in Late Flood Rocks (http://www.icr.org/article/dinosaur-fossils-late-flood-rocks)
- The Ice Age and Scattering of the Nations (http://www.icr.org/article/ice-age-scattering-nations/)
- Dinosaur Soft Tissues: They’re Real! (http://www.icr.org/article/4819)
- World’s Most Catastrophic Extinction (http://www.icr.org/article/worlds-most-catastrophic-extinction)
- Is there Geological Evidence for the Young Earth? (http://www.icr.org/article/there-geological-evidence-for-young-earth)
- The Ice Age: Causes and Consequences (http://www.icr.org/article/4788)
- Dinosaur Fossils Found in Marine Rocks…Again (http://www.icr.org/article/dinosaur-fossils-found-marine-rocksagain)
- One-Hour Oil Production? (http://www.icr.org/article/one-hour-oil-production/)
- Radioactive Decay Rates Not Stable (http://www.icr.org/article/radioactive-decay-rates-not-stable)
- Read the article by clicking on the matching link to the article in the Reading and Study Folder > Discussion Board 2 Article Links for this module (or copy and paste a link above into your browser).
- In 3 to 5 paragraphs, include the following in your thread:
- The author and title of the article.
- A summary the main finding(s) of the article.
- A discussion the significance of the findings.
- Your reasons for choosing this article.
- A short concluding sentence or two.
- (No bibliography is needed unless other sources are included. Cite using APA formatting. Also, provide in-text citations, as appropriate.).
Replies: (Two 100-word replies are required)
After reading a classmate’s thread, answer the following questions in a minimum of 100 words:
1. What most interested you about your classmate’s thread?
2. Is there anything you want to add to your classmate’s thread?
3. Are there any unanswered questions in the thread?
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of the Module/Week of the assignment and submit your replies by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the same module/week.