Is there an effect of ozone on populations residing in major cities in the United States?
Format is as follows:
- 12-point font
- Standard MS Word margins (1″)
- Inline Citation using Parenthetical Reference (Last name, Year)
- 2,500 words which is about 10 pages
- Number all pages
- Name and Title
- Use a title that encompasses what the reader is about to experience
- A synopsis of the background information needed to understand what you researched and to catch the reader up-to-date with the subject matter at hand.
- This section will not be titled (body), you will use your own headers that fit the research e.g. Geologic History for a paper on the San Andreas fault. There may be many different headings in the body to address a multitude of points regarding your research.
- Sum up your findings and thoughts in this segment.
- All references cited within your paper in alphabetical order, last name first.
- Wikipedia and other non-journal resources are not allowed, basically if it doesn’t have an author do not use it.
- References go on a separate page(s) at the end of your paper.
- Figures (optional)
- Attach any figures that help enhance your argument.
- Always inline reference your figures in numerical order as they occur in your paper.
- Sometimes figures/images/charts etc. are worth a thousand words and can convey a lot of information in a small area.