Please I need Help with this question,
1. Which of the following is a method to create a new table in MS Access?
A All the answers
b. Using Design View
c. Create Table Wizard
d. Directly Entering Data
1. Which field type will you select if you need to enter long text in that field?
1. The columns in a Microsoft access table are also called _______
1. Which field type can store photos?
a OLE Object
b OLE Object and Hyperlink
c It is not possible
1. The size of yes/no field is always ________
b 1 byte
c 1 bit
d 1 kb
1. Which of the following database object hold data?
1. Which of the following is not a type of MS Access database object?
1. what can be the maximum length of a text field ?
1. Which of the following is not a field type in Microsoft Access ?
b Lookup Wizard
d Ole Object
1. What is a form that we can create in MS Access?
a It is an input screen for viewing and entering data
b It is used for storing special data other than text (e.g photo)
c It is optional. We can use Report instead of Form
d It is used to take printout of a form from Access Tables.