Computer Science homework help
At a minimum, you will be expected to complete 3 posts during the unit: 1 original response to the Discussion Board question and 2 posts responding to classmates, following these guidelines:
Your original post must be at least 200 words in length. It must reference the text or course learning materials at least once. Please note that even if the question asks for an opinion, you are still expected to support opinions with references to course materials and any other credible academic sources to support your opinions. Do not use Internet sources other than those provided in the course materials. APA format is not necessary for your Discussion Board when citing references, but you are required to acknowledge your resources: In the narrative, describe where information was obtained. For example, “As mentioned in Chapter 2 of the course textbook, prioritizing tasks is…”
Your two response posts must be at least 75 words in length. Responses should contribute to the conversation by being reflective, specific, and engaging. Quick responses (such as “I agree” or “Thank you!”) will not be counted as adequate.
Your first contribution must be posted before midnight CST (Central time) on Friday of each week. You must make 2 additional posts—on separate days between Saturday and Tuesday—before midnight CST. The original response and the peer responses can be completed in any order.
For assistance in supporting your assignment, please use your text and all course materials.
After you have reviewed the Assignment Details below, click the Discussion Board link under the My Work heading above to make your post.
How to Post to the Discussion Board
The discussion assignment for this week will be planning for the preparation of the individual components in your computer forensics report and utilization of design elements such as images, formatted text boxes, lists, headers, spacing, and color. Good design principles assist with producing a computer forensics report that is understandable for multiple audiences while supporting multiple learning styles. Complete the following for this assignment:
- Research the library and the Internet for information on suggested steps or checklists for planning preparation of a computer forensics or incident response report.
- Develop a unique checklist for preparing the computer forensics or incident response report, and share it in the Discussion Board. Do not use the current templates for your examples.
- Identify the unique document design elements that you will you use in your computer forensics or incident response report, and explain why you will use them. Do not use the current templates for your examples.
Respond to 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of at least 100 words. Use the following questions as a guide:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?