Introductions need to grab the audience’s attention. Restate your approved topic and explain, specifically how will you introduce your topic in a catchy way.
In a Word document, give specific examples or outline what you think the PowerPoint Introductory slide should look like.
In a Word document, restate your approved topic. Write a paragraph (3 – 5 sentences) to explain how you will introduce your topic in a catchy way. Give specific examples, a story, or a video that will grab the audience’s attention.
Format your Word document:
- Make your topic a heading 1 using the styles in word.
- Make the right and left margins 1.5 inches
- Make the top and bottom margins 1 inch.
- Double space the document using the tools in Word.
- Add a Header with your name on the right side
- Add a footer with the title of your document.