Select one of the three Case Studies under Resources below.
Write a 350- to 700-word summary memo explaining why your solution will be effective in resolving the change/conflict, how you propose to implement the solution, and your role as a leader to manage conflict and create an effective work environment.
Include the following in your summary:
- Adequate recap of the scenario (or copy/paste the scenario)
- Summarize the problem and the solution you propose to implement.
- Analyze why you think the solution will be effective.
- Analyze what needs to be considered when implementing the proposed solution. Analyze the leadership style that best fits in this situation.
- Analyze the leaderâ€™s role in managing the conflict.
- What is your role as a leader and how would you manage this conflict?
- Explain the leaderâ€™s role in creating an effective work group when implementing the proposed solution.
- Conclude with key points and next steps.
Cite and reference a minimum of three scholarly sources. Use APA formatting for headings, references, citations, cover page, etc. Be sure you state the obvious to assure that you are demonstrating understanding of the issue and the proposed solution(s).