Computer Science homework help
This assignment has two parts, requiring you to demonstrate the following key IT skills:
- Compare and contrast the different Intel processors in Android phone and tablets.
- Practice converting between decimal and binary. This is the language of the computer, so you need this skill to understand how a computer works.
You are welcome to use the Capella University library and the Internet to research for this; however, this is not required.
Write a paper that is 3â€“5 pages in length. In your paper:
- Compare and contrast the different Intel processors in Android devices (phones and tablets).
- Create a table of 32-bit word lengths that shows decimal 0-100 in both binary and hexadecimal. For example, decimal 1 is 00000000000000000000000000000001 in binary.
- Show how you convert a decimal to binary, binary to hexadecimal, hexadecimal to binary, and decimal to hexadecimal. For example, 2 in decimal is 000000000000000000000000000010 in binary and 2 in hexadecimal.
- Describe how the concepts and activities presented in the labs this week relate to this assignment.
You can use Word to create each part of this assignment.
A valuable resource to assist in checking your number conversions for this assignment is the Coder’s Toolbox.
Refer to the scoring guide for this assignment to ensure that you meet the grading criteria.